Friday 27 March 2015

First Trip To Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam (Part 1) :)

Assalamualaikum and good evening :)) 


Welcome to National Botanical Garden Shah Alam
Okayy :)) , today I would like to tell you guys about my own experience going to our National Botanical Garden located at Shah Alam. It was a great experience where we actually can mingle with nature and other things too. As we went there for academic purpose, so to be honest, I could not enjoy the trip very well hehehe :P)) but I could still feel the excitement to enter the garden.

First of all, we gathered and pick our bicycle as we would explore the garden by using bicycles. We started our journey by exploring Animals Park. There were so may animals that we can found in that park like rabbit, deer and there is also a white parrot. I managed to snap some pictures of the deer. Here some of its :))




They are so cute, righttt XDDDD hehehehe. To be continued........




No comments:

Post a Comment